Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedure we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when its time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask certain screening questions. These questions will be asked again once you arrive for your appointment as well as having your temperature taken when you arrive.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use at the front desk as well as washing your hands and using a mouth rinse before entering the treatment rooms.
· You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, pamphlets, product displays etc. as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 615-235-5144
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus: